At the Image Center, our main focus is on the needs of our patients and how we can best meet them. Now more than ever, people are exploring aesthetic medical solutions to manage their aging process, improve skin conditions, or even explore ways to improve on something about themselves to gain greater self-confidence.
Regardless of your reason for exploring, there are services we provide that can help you find a more confident you, while maintaining the high standards needed in this field. Our Medical Spa services address a number of concerns, which we go into detail about below.
- Chemical Peels: Remove damaged and blemished skin layers to reveal the healthier and more youthful skin below.
- PRP: Use platelet-rich plasma to optimize your skin’s regenerative properties for healthy youthful looking skin.
- Semi- Permanent Makeup: Stop reapplying makeup every day with semi-permanent makeup that lasts.
- Skin Care: Invest in our skin care routine to optimize the health and vitality of your skin to protect against premature aging.
- Botox: Rejuvenate your appearance with artistically injected cosmetic injectables.
- Dermal Fillers: Erase the years with long-lasting fillers that remove the wrinkles and add volume back to the face.
- Microneedling: Rejuvenate your skin’s appearance by strengthening your skin and improving collagen production with this service.
- PRP Hair Restoration: Platelet-rich plasma is used to stimulate new hair growth for patients who have lost hair on their head.
- Laser Hair Removal: The Image Center provides laser treatment that permanently eliminates your unwanted hair and is safe for every skin type.
- Plastic Surgery: Procedures that modify or reform various parts of the body.
- Post-operative care: The care you receive after a surgical procedure. Your surgery and medical history will determine your level of care.
- Non-surgical nose filler: The nonsurgical nose job aims to add symmetry back into the nose by straightening the bridge and nostrils or filling in nasal contours to camouflage affected areas.